Personal Online Banking
With a variety of electronic-based products and services, you have quick and easy access to your Capaha Bank accounts 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, from almost anywhere in the world.
ONLINE BANKING WITH CAPAHA CONNECT
Access your accounts any time of the day or night; anywhere you have a computer with an Internet connection. Your user ID and password provide secure access to your accounts, allowing you to check current balances, review account transactions, and make transfers between accounts. As an extra time saver, you may download your account statement information to many versions of Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks, or other programs.
FILL IN FORM FOR RECONCILING YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT:
TO REGISTER FOR CAPAHA CONNECT:
Simply click here and begin your enrollment online today!
Conveniently pay your bills through Capaha Connect Bill Pay (powered by FISERV) – no more checks, envelopes or stamps. You can even schedule payments to be made automatically, and download Bill Pay information to many versions of financial management software such as Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks, or other programs.
- Pay bills any time of the day or night through Capaha Connect
- Set up single payments to be paid now or on a future date up to a year in advance
- Pay just about anyone*, anywhere in the United States
- Even use expedited next day shipping for bills before you incur a late fee!
*You may not use Bill Pay to pay alimony, maintenance, child support, taxes, government fees, court directed payments, or to send payments to any non-U.S. address. For more information, please see Capaha Bank’s Bill Pay Agreement and Disclosure.
24 HOUR TELEPHONE BANKING WITH CAPAHA CONTACT
Capaha Contact, a 24 hour telephone banking service, puts a valuable selection of banking services right in the palm of your hand. Simply call 800-915-2608 to get started.
- Transfer money between Capaha Bank accounts
- Monitor your account balances and transactions
- Make loan payments
- Monitor current rates on CDs, IRAs, Savings, Money Market and Quick Asset deposit accounts
- Merchant check verification
- Bank locations and business hours
- Information on how to report a lost or stolen Visa Check Card