Remote Deposit Capture
Spend more time running your business and less time running to the bank.
With Business Remote Deposit Capture, you can use remote deposit capture technology to make deposits to your small business account from your home or office for a low monthly fee.
- Save yourself the time and hassle of taking paper checks to a bank branch.
- Deposit checks using a check scanner we provide as part of the service.
- Enjoy later deposit cutoff times.
- Using Remote Deposit Capture is easy and secure!
When you want to make a deposit, simply follow these steps:
- Sign in to Remote Deposit Capture using your Business Online Banking credentials.
- Click the button to create a new deposit.
- Scan your checks.
Get Business Remote Deposit Capture for a FREE 60-day trial period.
Call your account officer today!
- What is Remote Deposit Capture?
- Remote Deposit Capture allows your business to make deposits remotely using a check scanner. Just scan checks from your place of business and send the images securely over the internet to Capaha Bank for deposit.
- What are the benefits of using Remote Deposit Capture?
- This service gives you the flexibility to manage your bank deposits on your schedule. You can make unlimited deposits and enjoy later cutoff times without having to leave your office or going to a bank branch.
- Is there a fee for the Remote Deposit Capture service?
- The fee may vary based on your account activity.
- How much does a new scanner cost?
- We will provide a Remote Deposit Capture scanner as part of your monthly fee. If the service is terminated, the scanner will have to be returned to Capaha Bank.
- Is there a dollar limit on my deposits?
- Your daily limit will be set at an amount that is consistent with your account history.
- Is there a fee to cancel the service?
- We are confident that once you try Remote Deposit Capture, you will not want to be without the service.
- What is my trial period?
- There is a 60-day trial period for you to test the service. On day 61, your 12-month contract and monthly fee will begin.
- How do I sign in to use Remote Deposit Capture?
- You’ll sign in using a portal that accepts the same Business Online Banking User ID and Security Token that you would use for other account access.
- Can my business have more than 1 user? Can we have more than 1 Online ID?
- The business owner can assign an employee to make “deposits only”, but be unable to view any account data. Or the deposit capture rights can be granted to an employee who also has other online account access.
- What do I do with my checks after I make a deposit with Remote Deposit Capture?
- After you send check images using Remote Deposit Capture, the endorsed deposited items must be safeguarded for a minimum of 60 calendar days from the date of transmission. After 60 days they must be destroyed or otherwise rendered incapable of transmission or presentment.
- Does everyone qualify for the Remote Deposit Capture product?
- No, you need to meet certain requirements for this service. Please call your account officer for additional details and to find out if you qualify.
- Does Remote Deposit Capture verify funds at point of deposit?
- Remote Deposit Capture does not provide the ability to verify funds at time of deposit. Checks that are deposited by 5 PM CST time will be made available the next day. Please note that these deposits are subject to holds.
- What are the web browser requirements for Remote Deposit Capture?
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11
- Can I use my own scanner?
- Not at this time. Capaha Bank will provide the scanner as a leased item included in the monthly fee.
- Who can I call with questions regarding Remote Deposit Capture?
- You can call your account officer, or visit any of our local branch offices to ask about applying for Remote Deposit Capture. If you are a current customer with Remote Deposit Capture and need assistance with the service, please contact our Deposit Operations team at (800) 872-4944.