Personal Electronic Banking
With a variety of electronic-based products and services, you have quick and easy access to your Capaha Bank accounts 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, from almost anywhere in the world.
Online Banking with Capaha Connect
Access your accounts any time of the day or night; anywhere you have a computer with an Internet connection. Your user ID and password provide secure access to your accounts, allowing you to check current balances, review account transactions, and make transfers between accounts. As an extra time saver, you may download your account statement information to many versions of Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks, or other programs.
FILL IN FORM FOR RECONCILING YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT: CHECKBOOK_RECONCILEMENT_FORM.pdf
To Register for Capaha Connect:
Simply click here and begin your enrollment online today!
Security and Browser Information
So that you may take full advantage of these secure services, your Internet browser must be capable of 128 bit encryption. We recommend Internet Explorer 6 (or higher. To determine what browser version you are currently using, click "Help" on your browser menu bar and then "About (your browser type)". For your convenience, please click here for a free upgrade to Internet Explorer.
Bill Pay (Tutorial)
Conveniently pay your bills through Capaha Connect Bill Pay (powered by FISERV) - no more checks, envelopes or stamps. You can even schedule payments to be made automatically, and download Bill Pay information to many versions of financial management software such as Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks, or other programs.
- Pay bills any time of the day or night through Capaha Connect
- Set up single payments to be paid now or on a future date up to a year in advance
- Pay just about anyone*, anywhere in the United States
- Even use expedited next day shipping for bills before you incur a late fee! How?
*You may not use Bill Pay to pay alimony, maintenance, child support, taxes, government fees, court directed payments, or to send payments to any non-U.S. address. For more information, please see Capaha Bank's Bill Pay Agreement and Disclosure.
24 Hour Telephone Banking with Capaha Contact
Capaha Contact, a 24 hour telephone banking service, puts a valuable selection of banking services right in the palm of your hand. Simply call 800-915-2608 to get started.
- Transfer money between Capaha Bank accounts
- Monitor your account balances and transactions
- Make loan payments
- Monitor current rates on CDs, IRAs, Savings, Money Market and Quick Asset deposit accounts
- Merchant check verification
- Bank locations and business hours
- Information on how to report a lost or stolen Visa Check Card
Visa Check Card
Use your Visa Check Card instead of writing a check or paying cash at any merchant that accepts Visa. There are no interest charges and the amount will automatically be deducted from your primary checking account. It's faster than writing a check because you don't need to show your ID or provide personal information. You can review your Visa Check Card transactions on your bank statements through Capaha Connect or Capaha Contact.
Use your Visa Check Card just like an ATM card to withdraw cash, check your account balances and transfer funds between your accounts. Your Visa Check Card works worldwide anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Treat your Visa Check Card like cash - keep it in a safe place
- Memorize your PIN - never carry a written record of it
- Use ATMs in visible, well-lit locations and be prepared to take your cash quickly
- Double check the dollar amount you have entered before going to the next step
- Keep your Visa Check Card receipts to check your statement for unauthorized or inaccurate transactions
- If your Visa Check Card is lost or stolen, report it as soon as possible to Capaha Bank's Bookkeeping Department at 800-872-4944
- Report any errors in your bank statement to Capaha Bank's Bookkeeping Department at 800-872-4944
Most employers allow funds to be electronically deposited into your account safely and on time so you can be assured that your deposit will be made to your account, no matter what your schedule. Simply contact your employer or other depositing party to set up this convenient service that will save you time and provide you with immediate access to your funds.